Thursday 3rd March 2011

This evening Batty and I went to Jose and Maria's for chinese. It was a lovely evening, as always. I love chinese but I can't eat the quantity that everyone else seems to manage. I was ok this time but generally I end up hungry before I go to bed. I took along a couple of cheesecakes and Maria had cooked an apple dessert too so we had lots of pud. Enrique was cute asking for his mash potato out of the freezer as he said he hadn't had dinner despite having had MacDonalds! He didn't get his mash anyway. He was playing “Super Nintendo Entertainment System” on the laptop. It kept him out of mischief for hours. Jose and Batty fixed (hopefully) Batty's laptop and watched TV while Maria and I put the world to rights and exchanged information. No, it wasn't gossip!!

No comments:

Post a Comment